1. By using the information in the accommodation details section of the website, decide on the cottage(s) that would best suit your needs. Check availability and view rates. If at any time you would like further information, please contact us through our contact form, or email us at email@example.com, or you can reach us on the phone by calling +44 28 4173 8727. You will get to speak with Liam, Eileen, or Didi.
2. To make a booking, select the dates you require, and fill in the form as prompted. A deposit of £100 secures the booking. Your balance will be due 1 month before your arrival date. If booking less than 1 month in advance the full balance should be paid on booking.
Alternatively, send your completed booking form & cheque deposit (£100 per cottage, £200 per house) to: Rostrevor Holidays, 125 Kilbroney Road, Rostrevor, County Down. BT34 3BW Please make all cheques payable to “Rostrevor Holidays”.
3. Properties are allocated on a first come first served basis. No booking will be confirmed until after the receipt of the full deposit or full balance [if booking is less than 1 month away]. Please note that when booking is made online, it remains provional until you receive a confirmatin mail from Rostrevor Holidays.
4. By booking with Rostrevor Holidays you agree to abide by our Terms & Conditions. Once your holiday is confirmed your deposit is non-refundable. We strongly recommend you take out Holiday Insurance to cover you for any unforeseen circumstances. Cancellation within 1 month of your arrival date will result in full payment being kept, unless we are able to re-let.
5. We aim to respond to you within 5 working days once we receive your booking or balance. You will receive a booking confirmation email or letter with a remittance advice for your balance [if applicable] once we receive your booking, and further information details for your holiday will be sent once we have your balance payment.